- High-speed internet is recommended for streaming and viewing the course videos, lessons, and demonstrations in high quality. The video quality will adjust automatically based on your internet speed. For a more enjoyable viewing experience and to play high definition video, we recommend using a 5 Mbps or faster internet connection
Computer or Device
- Courses can be accessed via mac, pc, desktop, laptop, tablet, or portable mobile devices (android, apple iOs, etc).
- Webcam or front-facing camera recommended for live interactions (office hours, demonstrations, etc).
- There are no other specific hardware requirements.
- Live interactions (office hours, demonstrations, etc) will require the zoom application and a free Zoom account.
- Signup and Activate your Free Zoom Account: Visit zoom.us/freesignup/ and enter your email address. You will receive an email from Zoom ([email protected]). In this email, click Activate Account.
- Download and Install the Zoom Client: https://zoom.us/support/download