Dr. Matt Nejad’s training courses are focused on the science of adhesion, following the biomimetic approach to replicate and mimic natural teeth while conserving healthy, intact tooth structure and avoiding complications from traditional restorative techniques. The training courses cover Biomimetic Restorative Dentistry and Biomimetic Esthetic Dentistry. Ongoing mentoring includes options for advanced training in your practice, over-the-shoulder mentoring at Dr. Nejad’s practice, and the annual symposium. To learn more about the Biomimetic approach or Dr. Matt Nejad, visit here.
By popular demand, I am offering in-office mentoring at my office in Beverly Hills, CA. This is ideal for those interested in observing treatment/procedures in-action. All treatment will occur in my private, state-of the art facility structured to facilitate education and viewing. This immersive training is intended for those already familiar with Biomimetic techniques and those who have completed previous training, though anyone interested can attend. Previous participants have especially enjoyed viewing the treatment dynamic, procedure workflow, operatory layout, and patient communication during their visits.
- 1 – 3 days
- Level I & Level II
Every in-office mentoring experience is unique, depending on the case(s) scheduled and the duration (1-3 Days). When scheduling, be sure to include details of your desired training.
Your in-office mentoring typically includes the following:
- 7AM: MORNING REVIEW (1 hour)
- Prior to beginning any treatment for the day, we will review the scheduled case(s) for the day. We will review pre-op radiographs and photographs, as well as diagnostic models, treatment plan, and techniques.
- 8AM-4PM: PATIENT TREATMENT & OBSERVATION
- During the day, I will be performing treatment on actual patients. Based on your desired experience, treatment can include either Biomimetic Esthetic Dentistry, (veneers, reconstructions) or Biomimetic Restorative Dentistry (direct and indirect restorations). You will observe the treatment both by direct viewing in my private education operatory to facilitate observation, and indirect-viewing by camera in the education lounge. Procedures will be narrated for you and questions answered as time permits, or recorded and addressed later during the DINNER REVIEW. Participants enjoy viewing the treatment dynamic, procedure workflow, operatory layout, and patient communication during this treatment time.
- 7PM-9PM: DINNER REVIEW
- After completing the day, we will break as time allows, then reconvene for dinner at a premium restaurant (included in the fee). During this time, we will review techniques, procedures, equipment, materials, and any other questions or advice desired. This is the ideal opportunity to discuss your practice specifics and develop goals to implement Biomimetic Dentistry into your practice.
- Recommended materials and Equipment List
- 2 hours of additional mentoring and guidance when you return to your office.