Payment and Cancellation Policy
For purposes of this Agreement, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Training” means a course, event, workshop, webinar, seminar, mentoring, or lecture, whether in-person, online with a scheduled start date, or on-demand. For the purposes of this Agreement, any references to ‘Training’ refer specifically to Training offered by the Nejad Institute.
- “Access Period” refers to the period of time during which a Participant has access to the Training content.
- “Extended Access” refers to a service allowing additional time for the Participant to access the specified Training content and materials for a defined period.
- “Scheduled Training” refers to Training that has a published start and end date. Participants register for the Training in advance and must wait until the start date to access or attend the Training until the end date. This includes in-person Training as well as online Training that can be either live or recorded.
- “On-demand Training” is available immediately upon registration and can be accessed at any time. The Access Period begins from the time of registration and can be completed at the participant’s own pace, within a specified time frame.
- “Participant” refers to the person who is registered for Training offered by the Nejad Institute. The Participant may be yourself or another person who has been registered by you.
- “Tuition” is the total cost of Training, after any discounts or promotions have been applied.
- “Partial Payments” refers to payments made towards the Tuition.
- “Participant Credit” means a credit by the Nejad Institute offered to the Participant to be applied towards any other Training offered by the Nejad Institute within 180 days.
- A. You agree that all payments to the Nejad Institute are final and non-refundable.
- B. You agree to pay the Nejad Institute the Tuition amount for any registered Training. Any failed or missed payments will be manually processed to bring payments current with the payment schedule generated upon registration.
- C. Transportation, lodging, and food costs are not included in Tuition. The Nejad Institute is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the Participant. Any failed or missed payments will be manually processed to bring payments current with the payment schedule generated upon registration.
- D. Participants may be presented with up to three payment options for their Training Tuition during the online registration process, depending on the specific Training being registered for.
Tuition Payment Options:
(a) Option #1: Payment in Full at the time of registration
i. Scheduled Training:
If the Access Period for Scheduled Training is 2 months or less, and registration occurs less than 60 days prior to the Training start date, this is the only available payment option.
ii. On-Demand Training:
For On-demand Training with an Access Period of one month or less, payment in full at the time of registration is the only available payment option.
(b) Option #2: 2 Monthly Payments
For both Scheduled and On-Demand Training with an Access Period of over 2 months, the Tuition payment can be divided into 2 monthly payments. The first payment for one-half (1/2) of Tuition is due at the time of registration, with a second payment of one-half (1/2) Tuition. The additional payment will be automatically charged to the same credit card used for the first payment during the initial registration process. Any failed or missed payments will be manually processed to bring payments current with the payment schedule generated upon registration.
(c) Option #3: 4 Monthly Payments
For both Scheduled and On-Demand Training with an Access Period of 4 months or greater, the payment can be made over 4 monthly payments. The first payment for one-fourth (1/4) of Tuition is due at the time of registration, with three additional monthly payments of one-fourth (1/4) Tuition. These additional payments will be automatically charged to the same credit card used for the first payment during the initial registration process. Any failed or missed payments will be manually processed to bring payments current with the payment schedule generated upon registration.
3. CANCELLATION FOR SCHEDULED TRAINING
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE NOT RELYING UPON ANY WARRANTIES, PROMISES, GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY THE NEJAD INSTITUTE OR ANYONE ACTING OR CLAIMING TO ACT ON BEHALF OF THE NEJAD INSTITUTE UNLESS IT IS IN WRITING AND MADE A PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. ALL ADVERTISING MATERIAL AND ALL PRIOR REPRESENTATIONS OR AGREEMENTS, IF ANY, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, ARE HEREBY SUPERSEDED BY THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS THE ENTIRE UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE NEJAD INSTITUTE. NO SALESPERSON OF THE NEJAD INSTITUTE OR ANY OTHER AGENTS HAVE AUTHORITY TO MODIFY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Notwithstanding any provision of this Agreement to the contrary, you understand and agree that the Nejad Institute shall have the right to cancel Participant’s registration for any Scheduled Training, as provided below, due to nonpayment of the Tuition.
All cancellations, designations, and rescheduling requests are to be initiated by you through the website: contact us or via replying to emails you received from your registration. You shall be responsible for confirming receipt by the Nejad Institute of your cancellations, designations and/or rescheduling.
A. Participant Credit: If Scheduled Training is cancelled greater than 60-days prior to the Training start date, payments made can be transferred to another Training registration or become Participant Credit; you will have 180 days to use said Credit. The Nejad Institute cannot guarantee the availability of any given Training at any time other than at the time of the registration.
B. Default: If you do not pay the Tuition by the agreed-upon payment terms, then you will be considered in default of this Agreement. If there is a failed payment, we will attempt to charge your original payment method provided during registration or we will contact you to provide payment within 7-days. If we do not receive payment within 7-days, the Participant will forfeit their enrollment. The Nejad Institute will have the right to terminate this contract. All payments made will be non-refundable.
C. No-Show Fee: If Participant does not attend the registered Scheduled Training without express written consent from the Nejad Institute, Tuition for the Training will be forfeited.
D. Cancellation by the Nejad Institute:
The Nejad Institute reserves the right to cancel Scheduled Training in cases of low enrollment, inclement weather, pandemic, or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable at the Nejad Institute’s discretion. If a cancellation occurs under any of these circumstances, you will receive a Participant Credit to be applied towards any other Training within 180 days.
The Nejad Institute also reserves its right to cancel your Scheduled Training registration in the event of a default on your payment terms as stated in section 3 (B) herein. If there is any default of the payment terms, any payments made up to 50% of the Tuition will be forfeited. Any remaining payment balance will be converted to Participant Credit and will be available for 180 days to be applied towards the payment of another Training Tuition.
E. Cancellation by the Participant:
(a) Cancellation 60 or More Days in Advance: If you cancel your Scheduled Training registration 60 or more days prior to the scheduled Training start date and are current on the payment terms of the Tuition payment option up to your cancellation date, then your payments will be converted to Participant Credit with respect to the canceled Training and will be available to you to apply towards the Tuition of another Training of your choice.
(b) Cancellation more than 30 Days but less than 60 Days in Advance: If you cancel your Scheduled Training registration 30 or more days but less than 60 days prior to the scheduled Training start date and are current on the payment terms of the Tuition Payment Option up to your cancellation date, then 15% of the Tuition will be forfeited to the Nejad Institute and the remainder of the payment balance will be converted into Participant Credit with respect to this canceled Training and will be available for you to apply towards the Tuition of another Training.
(c) Cancellation less than 30 Days in Advance: If you cancel your Scheduled Training registration less than 30 days prior to the scheduled Training start date, then all payments for such Training up to the cancellation date whether by cash, check, credit card, or Participant Credit shall be forfeited in its entirety to the Nejad Institute as of the cancellation date.
4. CANCELLATION FOR ALL OTHER TRAINING & EXTENDED ACCESS
A. On-Demand Training: Once purchased, access to On-Demand Training & materials is provided immediately. All payments made for On-Demand Training are non-refundable and full Tuition is due.
B. Extended Access:
(a). Yearly Subscription: Subscribers to the yearly Extended Access option may cancel at any time before the renewal date by emailing [email protected]. No partial or prorated refunds are provided for cancellations.
(b) 6-Month Subscription: The 6-month Extended Access option does not renew automatically, and therefore cancellation is not applicable.
All cancellation requests for Extended Access must be made in writing to [email protected]. Participants are responsible for confirming receipt by the Nejad Institute of their cancellations.
5. MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION.
The Nejad Institute reserves the right to modify or terminate this Payment and Cancellation Policy, at any time, in its sole discretion. If the Nejad Institute modifies this Payment and Cancellation Policy, we will post the modification on the website or provide you with notice of the modification.
This Payment and Cancellation Policy constitutes the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between the Nejad Institute and you regarding the Payment and Cancellation Policy and supersedes and replaces any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between The Nejad Institute and you regarding the Payment and Cancellation Policy.