Payment and Cancellation Policy
Payment and Cancellation Policy
For purposes of this Agreement, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Training” means a course, event, workshop, webinar, seminar, mentoring, or lecture, whether in-person or online, being offered by the Nejad Institute.
- “Participant” refers to the person who is registered for Training offered by the Nejad Institute. The Participant may be yourself or another person who has been registered by you.
- “Tuition” is the total cost of Training, after any discounts or promotions have been applied.
- “Partial Payments” refers to payments made towards the Tuition.
- “Participant Credit” means a credit by the Nejad Institute offered to the Participant to be applied towards any other Training offered by the Nejad Institute within 180 days.
A. You agree that all payments to the Nejad Institute are final and non-refundable.
B. You agree to pay the Nejad Institute the Tuition amount for any registered Training.
C. Transportation, lodging and food costs are not included in Tuition. The Nejad Institute is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the Participant.
D. Tuition is due in full 60 days prior to the Training start date. However, if registration occurs within 60 days of a Training start date, Tuition is due in full at the time of registration. The Tuition must be paid in full prior to attend or access the Training.
E. There are up to three Tuition Payment Options available during the online registration process.
Tuition Payment Options:
- (a) Option #1: Payment in Full at time of registration
- If Training registration occurs less than 60 days prior to the Training start date, this is the only available payment option. Please contact us to discuss any special circumstances.
- (b) Option #2: 3 Monthly Payments
- For Tuition greater than or equal to $3000, the payment can be divided into 3 monthly payments, assuming final payment will be completed at least 60 days prior to the Training start date. The first payment for one-third (1⁄3) of Tuition is due at the time of registration, with two additional monthly payments of one-third (1⁄3) Tuition. These additional payments will be automatically charged to the same credit card used for the first payment during the initial registration process.
- (c) Option #3: 5 Monthly Payments
- For Tuition greater than or equal to $5,000, the payment can be made over 5 monthly payments, assuming final payment will be completed at least 60 days prior to the Training start date. The first payment for one-fifth (1⁄5) of Tuition is due at the time of registration, with four additional monthly payments of one-fifth (1⁄5) Tuition. These additional payments will be automatically charged to the same credit card used for the first payment during the initial registration process
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE NOT RELYING UPON ANY WARRANTIES, PROMISES, GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY THE NEJAD INSTITUTE OR ANYONE ACTING OR CLAIMING TO ACT ON BEHALF OF THE NEJAD INSTITUTE UNLESS IT IS IN WRITING AND MADE A PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. ALL ADVERTISING MATERIAL AND ALL PRIOR REPRESENTATIONS OR AGREEMENTS, IF ANY, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, ARE HEREBY SUPERSEDED BY THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS THE ENTIRE UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE NEJAD INSTITUTE. NO SALESPERSON OF THE NEJAD INSTITUTE OR ANY OTHER AGENTS HAVE AUTHORITY TO MODIFY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Notwithstanding any provision of this Agreement to the contrary, you understand and agree that the Nejad Institute shall have the right to cancel Participant’s registration for any Training, as provided below, due to nonpayment of the Tuition.
All cancellations, designations, and rescheduling requests are to be initiated by you through the website: contact us or via replying to emails you received from your registration. You shall be responsible for confirming receipt by the Nejad Institute of your cancellations, designations and/or rescheduling.
A. Participant Credit: If Training is cancelled greater than 60-days prior to the Training start date, payments made can be transferred to another Training registration or become Participant Credit; you will have 180 days to use said Credit. The Nejad Institute cannot guarantee the availability of any given Training at any time other than at the time of the registration.
B. Default: If you do not pay the Tuition by the agreed-upon payment terms, then you will be considered in default of this Agreement. Participant will forfeit their enrollment. The Nejad Institute will have the right to terminate this contract.
C. No-Show Fee: If Participant does not attend the registered Training without express written consent from the Nejad Institute, Tuition for the Training will be forfeited.
D. Cancellation by the Nejad Institute:
The Nejad Institute reserves the right to cancel Training in cases of low enrollment, inclement weather, pandemic, or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable at the Nejad Institute’s discretion. If a cancellation occurs under any of these circumstances, you will receive a Participant Credit to be applied towards any other Training within 180 days.
The Nejad Institute also reserves its right to cancel your Training registration in the event of a default on your payment terms as stated in section 3 (B) herein. If there is any default of the payment terms, Tuition must be paid in full at least 60 days prior to the Training. Failure to pay Tuition in full will result in forfeiture of any payments made up to 50% of the Tuition. Any remaining payment balance will be converted to Participant Credit and will be available for 180 days to be applied towards the payment of another Training Tuition.
E. Cancellation by the Participant:
(a) Cancellation 60 or More Days in Advance: If you cancel your Training registration 60 or more days prior to the scheduled Training start date and are current on the payment terms of the Tuition payment option up to your cancellation date, then your payments will be converted to Participant Credit with respect to the canceled Training and will be available to you to apply towards the Tuition of another Training of your choice.
(b) Cancellation more than 30 Days but less than 60 Days in Advance: If you cancel your Training registration 30 or more days but less than 60 days prior to the scheduled Training start date and are current on the payment terms of the Tuition Payment Option up to your cancellation date, then 15% of the Tuition will be forfeited to the Nejad Institute and the remainder of the payment balance will be converted into Participant Credit with respect to this canceled Training and will be available for you to apply towards the Tuition of another Training.
(c) Cancellation less than 30 Days in Advance: If you cancel your Training registration less than 30 days prior to the scheduled Training start date, then all payments for such Training up to the cancellation date whether by cash, check, credit card, or Participant Credit shall be forfeited in its entirety to the Nejad Institute as of the cancellation date.
4. MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION.
The Nejad Institute reserves the right to modify or terminate this Payment and Cancellation Policy, at any time, in its sole discretion. If the Nejad Institute modifies this Payment and Cancellation Policy, we will post the modification on the website or provide you with notice of the modification.
This Payment and Cancellation Policy constitutes the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between the Nejad Institute and you regarding the Payment and Cancellation Policy and supersedes and replaces any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between The Nejad Institute and you regarding the Payment and Cancellation Policy.